Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Chapter 2: Elizabeth Memoirs

Barcelona, Spain 1901-1910

La Belle Epoque, or "Beautiful Age", as there was a definite leaning toward classical aesthetics. “It was an era of beautiful clothes and the peak of luxury living for a select few: the very rich and the very privileged through birth.”


It was a lovely performances of Elizabeth when she met Zackeal sending her  red roses. Invite her for  dinner. 

Elizabeth: I don’t understand that moment. There is something in him I just follow on his command to have date with him. 

He has me on dates, some force pulling him unto him. His eyes makes me want to do everything he likes.

I met him, a night after my performance. Dazzling billionaire this wealthy 
young man caught my attention.I'm lucky enough to be loved by him.

He tricked me then I became a vampire. He said that I can be forever young and beautiful. He left me, we broke up  he found someone else to be his companion that is Ana. Sometimes, I cannot control my hunger, go out to a lot of bad humans. I love to seduce them, then bite their neck. 
That’s how I eat. I try to drink animal blood. Because I don’t want to eat humans forever. She said to Timothy.

Elizabeth: What is your Business?
Timothy: I’m going to Volturi in Italy work as a messenger.
Elizabeth: I see, How do you spend your life alone?
Timothy: I adopted young man is name Vincent. His mother died in cancer. His real father died in  Political rally. 

He is all, I have.



Timothy Poetry to Elizabeth

I Can Handle
-Matt Caliguiran

When I asked you, If you love me
You didn’t answer, but said
That I have a special part
In your heart.

But someone has already owned your heart
That I cannot steal and make it mine
You cannot decide, what you need to do
To make it fair and also fine.

I can’t keep this feeling anymore
But your feelings for me is not yet sure
Please give me another chance my dear
To prove my love is always sincere.

If you love someone and you also love me
And think that it is crazy
One thing is sure my dear
There’s no problem, cause I can handle everything.



Play of Opera in Canada ...

(Deanna, Can read minds. She knows what she seen to Elizabeth as she played the role.) 


Warm of applause from the audience

During her performances on stage after the show Vincent and Deanna met  Elizabeth. 
 

Vincent: Congratulations Liz It was a great show without you it will not be better. This is Deanna my friend.
Deanna: Congratulations!
Elizabeth:  Nice to met you Deanna Thank you. Vincent Thank you. After this tour, play for Opera in Canada. I'm going back in Barcelona, Spain.  
Deanna: Excuse me, Liz and Vincent I'm going outside wait for me.
Vincent: Okey, see you later Deanna.
Elizabeth: Happy to see you Vincent. I speak with your father Timothy He is doing fine in Italy.
What about you, what are you doing here in Canada?
Vincent: I'm just helping my friend Borja for his Restaurant. I'm  also doing my research for artworks, historic items or either scientific collections. To explore beautiful sight seeing here in Canada.

Elizabeth: I see, like Deanna.
Vincent: Well,
Deanna: I'm back.
Elizabeth: If you want visit Barcelona Tell me I will reserve a beautiful place for both of you. Got to go. Vincent and Deanna. If I see again your Father Vincent I will tell to him you are doing okay here in Canada.
Vincent: Thank you, Ms. Liz
Deanna: Smiled. Thanks...





No comments: