Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Chapter 1: Vincenzo Memoirs

It was a year 1900's European- Influenced
The Edwardian styles and silhouetes fashion style was in. 


In a precipitous time
Like a sinuous dust, in a slippery road
An esthetic face, in a brevity time
That puzzles my mind and make  my heart beat vociferous.

Vincent visited the Quebec City, Canada
 
He is a Curator, he when to a digging site of a project and was working on artifacts

Currently working a certain fossil where he sensed a stench of Dark Blood.

Later, Vincent went back that night and discovered a rising vampire coming from the grave.


Vincent: Lady, why are you  crying?
Deanna: I just wanted to be alone.
Vincent: I can be your friend I'm just like you. Vampire biting neck and sucking blood.

Then that started Vincent and Deanna's friendship… Deanna learned a lot  from him; how to use her power There are some hidden powers she cannot practice.


Vincent Poetry to Deanna

Because…. 
 -Rommel P. Alipis

 
When you feel in trouble, and didn’t know what to do
I will give you my arms, to put you on
When you were confused, and didn’t know what to choose
I will help you to do so, and what to decide too.

When you will walk, in the dark alone
And there will be no candle to light on
I will egress from nothing, to hold you on.
I will give you the light, and show the way to.

When you had cried, so much tears
Because of something, the hurts you dear
My handkerchief will wiped it out
And put your face on a smile.

When you were tired, and so depressed
And you will need, a body to lean
I will offer you, my presence and shoulder
To put your head and to rest.

Don’t be afraid, when you had observed
The parlance of my work, and fastidious of my feeling
I want to elucidate, there’s nothing to pay
Iam not a sarcastic, or either a mercenary.

I do these things, will all my heart
Because there’s only one reason why
It is not I want it to…
But that’s because…
I LOVE YOU…


Deanna: So much fun we can be so playfully imitate activities, really adventurous. It's usually risky undertaking.
Vincent: We are awake 24 hours we never get tired. We can run through hills. climbing mountains, Surf and drive in the oceans. After that feel hungry searching for animals to eat.
Deanna: Then we have competition who is better to find foods...

 A Few Years Later ...


Vincent Invite Deanna. Somewhere in Canada.

Vincent: Let’s watch a classic play
Deanna: You mean we are going to the Theatre.
Vincent: Yes, title of the Opera The Night of the Dreamer
main lead role Actress is Elizabeth Naluz.
She’s absolutely, a good stage player. And sold out tickets…

No comments: