Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Chapter 3: Borja Memoirs

The 1960's featured a number of diverse trends. It was a decade that broke many fashion traditions, mirroring social movements during the period.

Its was night of fun, dreamy, brilliant colors on scène and classic music play on…



Deanna and Vincent went to a party Somewhere in Quebec City, Canada.
During those time Borja manages a Restaurant and named it La Belle Restaurant anywhere in the world. His deep secret is he knows how to use the black magic.

Vincent Introduced Deanna to Borja. 

Borja: I would like to meet you..
Deanna:  Hola!
 (extend her hands to Borja and shake his hand, Smiled) 
 I heard so much about you. Vincent told me you are from Madrid,Spain. 
Borja: Yes, (si)  "Shall we dance?"
Deanna: "si señor." Sure, It's my pleasure. 
Borja: I hope that you like my place. We have the finest European wines. We offer to the customers. We as vampire, want flesh blood. Don't you?
Deanna:  Smile, Si! l love this place, classy architecture designed.  

Vincent: Excuse me, Borja. May I have dance with my lady?
Borja: Smile, sure.
Vincent: Let's dance Deanna shall we?
Deanna: Sure Vincent, nice meeting you, see you around Borja.
Borja: Gracias, mi senorita. Su privilegio.

He sense there’s something special that female vampire Deanna.

Borja:“Like high branded of heroin that pure.” 


 Borja Poetry to Deanna

The Night of the Dreamer
-Abigail Caliva

In the midst of all the hurry and preparations
You are always bursting in my mind
Dreaming that on the night
You’ll take my hand and dance with me.

And when the night came
I had seen you among the crowd
Hoping that  you’ll notice me and throw a smile
You know that I was there, but you pretended
Unaware of my presence.

These pretentious…
Were wholly useless for my sake
I was losing control of my emotions
My heart was pounding very hard.

The worst thing happened
Sweet music was played, you’ve danced with
Someone else

My dreams, my fantasies faded
Witnessing both of you, heart to heart dancing.

The dance floor was burning hell to me
The music was a noise
My eyes were drowning with tears
My heart was slowly breaking.

I felt my chest heavy
The  celebration was an utter heartbreak
The atmosphere lay poignantly, as upon a tomb
It aroused in me, a rankling sense of despair.

I could not stand it any longer 
I left the place with my head bowed
The game was over. 



Vincent and Deanna On full-moon, They decided to see each other in Restaurant Aux Anciens Canadiens, Quebec City, Canada.


Deanna went home alone…
She did not notice that shadow came.

Deanna: What are you doing here in my room? Unless you want see me undress?

Borja:  There’s nothing wrong with that, I can visit you if I want too. Vincent is like my own  brother. Don’t tell me you are in love with Vincent than me? He is the adopted son of Timothy your  past remember?  I know you can still feel pain about them. I can feel it.

Deanna:  It's none of your business. What do you want from me?

Borja: To be my companion. We can rule the world.

Deanna: I know about you, you are the adopted son of Zackeal you care about the property of your real father. And  now, you want to become the king of what? corpses? Or you love to torture human beings don’t you? Why don’t you leave me alone.


Borja:  Okay, don’t worry regarding our conversations they will never know. Before, I  leave, I will play my violin for you.

Deanna: Okay, then leave.
Borja: I'll be playing the violin for you..

Deanna: Stop it. What is happening I feel so aroused. I cannot move my body.  (Out of state of mind.)

(Deanna did not know hidden powers of Borja.)

Borja: I'm casting a spell on you. I'm stimulating your body to be sexually responsive to me. You will feel no pain, only pleasure.

She was under power spells of Borja get more closer to Deanna and bit her neck. Sucking her blood. Borja cut his wrist , let her drink his blood so that his power become more effective.



Borja: Sleep tight my princess.

He placed her in her coffin. Under basement of Deanna’s house.

Left like shadow.




Vincent visited The La Belle Restaurant again. He approached Borja.

Vincent: I did not see Deanna. I felt that there’s something happened to her.

Borja: No idea of that, do you want to come with us? Me and my friends going to India to practice our craft wizards thing.

Vincent: No grazie, I have lots of things to do here.
Borja: Let me know. Ciao!  


No comments: