Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Chapter 15: Present Time

Present Time, Character struggles to survive in the modern, industrialized world.



While Cardigan Sleeping Deanna visit him in his room.


Cardigan: I thought that, I will never see you again.
Deanna: I will never leave you…


How Can I?
-Deanna Dagang

How can I even forget
The time we first met
A moment I never regret
Because love in me begets

How can I ever let you know
That I adore and love you so
At times, I don’t know what to do
Cause all the while I think of you

How can I ever say
That  I want you here to stay
Lovely nights and dreamy days
Made my life all these years

How can I ever tell
My love for you is real
In my mind you always dwell
It’s time that I have fallen to you

How can I even keep,
Why this feeling has gone so deep?
Maybe, You’ll never believe
That I was  delivered by love to you
How can I even trace?
Why in my heart you’ve got a space?


Vincent: Smell someone just came in his house Invisible in his eyes. 
He knew that is Deanna. He can deliver the messages through Deanna's mind to see him. 
(While Cardigan sleeping to his room)


The Confrontation
 
Deanna show herself to Vincent.

 Vincent: I'm Okay what happened to you since 1960's let me think of you in long time we supposed to met up Restaurant Aux Anciens but you are not there. I was there waiting for you. What happened Deanna?

Deanna: I was in my room when Borja visited me played his violin to me. 
I don't know what happened next. I was asleep in a long time, I struggled to escape my locked coffin by using my powers. I was buried under my house. I'm sorry Vincent please don't do anything to hurt Borja keep on eye on him, teach him proper attitude towards other Vampires.
I'm okay now with Cardigan. I love you. You know that you never done wrong with me. Thank you being there for me for all times...

Deanna left like shadow.

Vincent feel mad. But he control his anger with Borja. He thought calmly, 

Vincent: Deanna is right. I cannot solve the problem like this I should be more open-minded. 

Next day...


 Cardigan spoke to Vincent that I'm going back to Montana, US. He is planning to get -married.

Cardigan: Thank you for letting me stay here.
Vincent: my home is always open for friends... Just give me a call. If you need job. I'm going back to Italy for a while to check my other Business.
Cardigan: Okay, I will Inform you. Thanks again. Bye my friend.
Vincent: Bye!



Borja Find out Deanna awake in a deep sleep. She was released from Black magic spell he put into. 

Borja: Using his powers to trace Cardigan.
He knows that Cardigan is the son of Visam who killed Zackeal and Ana. 
He wants to revenge.


 Deanna’s power is to protect Cardigan from harmful situations. 
Borja knows, he will die in fighting with Cardigan because Vincent will help them.




No comments: