Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Chapter 14: Appointment



 Cardigan returned to New york...

Zai set an appointment to Cardigan


Zai: why you don’t call or message me on my phone.
Cardigan: Sorry, I’m so busy about my work in modeling. You are my friend Zai. I hope you do understand that.
Zai:  I want to be with you. Be my boyfriend?     
                                                           

Cardigan Poetry to Zai.

Thanks for Loving
-Jonathan Gruyal

Thank you for the smile
That never fails to brighten my day;
Thank you for the tender look,
When you look at me with your eyes
That warm my heart.

Thank you for the caring
That you have given me,
Touch that makes my pulse go faster
Thanks for all the memories of a lifetime
That I will not forget.

Thanks for choosing me for something good
And thanks for choosing me from all the rest
Though I’m far from being the best
Most of all I want to thank you,
For loving me.


Cardigan: I'm sorry Zai. I have already a girlfriend she is my life now…
Zai: I want to meet her, who is this girl?
Cardigan: Zai, you don’t need to meet her personally...


   http://bloodlinetheedgeofvampirediaries.blogspot.com/2014/03/chapter-14-appointment_25.html

No comments: