Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Chapter 16: Alternative Ending


Borja did not know the forbidden love affair of Zai for a young Werewolf.

"Once that he found out that his sister Zaira having a relationship with a young werewolf. He will give hardest punishment for both of them."
 
Zai: Remain as a friend to Cardigan She takes over the Company. To help his brother Borg.


 She met young Vigorous Werewolf man name Alex from Street Out reach program as a Volunteer like her from there. They become lovers.


Visam, although, he never said a word to his son, he knew that Cardigan is safe with Deanna. He learned the lesson of the past.


Elizabeth: Put-up Academia de drama in Barcelona, Spain.



Vincent went back in Italy, to closely supervise the other business and working as Event Organizer. 
Stayed in love with Deanna as his very good friend. To give any support that she is needed. 

      
Vincent visit his father in Volturi's place. 


Timothy: How are you my son? I spoke before with Elizabeth you have met a lady during your trip in Canada.
Vincent: her name is Deanna. About Elizabeth, How is she?
Timothy:  I'm still have communication with Elizabeth by chatting each other in Skype.

Used his power to read Vincent's mind. He knows his son is telling the truth. Find-out Deanna is the lady that Vincent is talking about. 



Confession

Vincent tells Timothy that she is getting married to Cardigan one of the top models in New york... Timothy knows about Cardigan being the real son of Visam, who still pained by the fact that  his blooded son and Deanna became lovers. 

Timothy haunted about the past. He's recalling the past about what happened to Deanna is very painful. 

Timothy: Betrayed our friendship Its my long sufferings... There's something happened that night Visam and Zackeal has big arguing about Deanna. 
We did not control what we seen to Deanna that night fancy look we bite her. 

Visam tried to put venom on her body. He thinks there is hope. Then Visam left and Zackeal too. 

Visam: I'm also put my venom to her I want her to be alive. I thought Deanna is death. I put her in Coffin. A secret place. No one knows. I'm sorry my son
if you know this way...

Vincent:  Deanna never told me about these things... 

Timothy: Perhaps, she don't know what's real happened.

Vincent left like shadow.

Timothy is continuously, working with Volturi groups in Italy.


Cardigan and Deanna went back to Montana, USA



They planning to live peaceful and harmoniously.



A Demon's Fate 

Tempted by a demon
Whispering at my ear
"Dance in this season 
By not dropping a single tear"

Swallowed by the lies
I open my arms and eyes
I leave a hole to my heart
And with pain I fall apart

Tempted by a demon
Whispering to me
"I took your reason,
So now you can't be free"


Borja changes his personality different person. 


 He's still thinking a dark secret plan to ruin their lives. 

Borja: "Whispering I cursed you, mylove Deanna. You will never be loved and never feel love by anyone. Except me..."

 

-End-


No comments: