Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Chapter 13: News Stand

Street Outreach Program

Street Outreach Programs provide services directly or by collaborating with other agencies. In particular, street outreach programs work closely with other organizations that work to protect and treat young people who have been or are at risk of sexual abuse or exploitation. Street outreach services include the following:

  • Street-based education and outreach
  • Access to emergency shelter
  • Survival aid
  • Individual assessments
  • Treatment and counseling
  • Prevention and education activities
  • Information and referrals
  • Crisis intervention
  • Follow-up support

 Diane and Zai met in a Organization to help youth.

 Zai knew that Diane is a vampire like her. Zai shared her moment with Diane when she was on street like them with no home until she met people who's adopt her. How she become a Vampire. Diane look at her she knows what she been through. They become best friends.

Zai: Let's go shopping?

Diane: Sure, Do you want to go to a Book signing near the place?

  While Walking...

Zai: Why not I love books. Diane, Do you want to go in our Club? my brother Borg, the one who manages the Place near here Manhattan, New york.

Diane: Next time Zai. I have lots of things to do.

 Zai: Okay, that's for sure. I want you to meet my friend Cardigan. He is the Face of Guess now. But I don't know where he is, he always have an excuse to see me. 

 

Dianne: Ah, I see his Billboard. Look there, at the News stand.

Zai: That's my friend Cardigan the one I'm telling you. I want you to meet  him  personally. 





Dianne: (long hours) got to go almost 11:30pm. See you around I'm planning take a short-course in Vampire Academy.

Zai: Okay. See you then, give me a Call. Bye!

Dianne:  Before I leave, I think Alex from Helping hands Organization likes you try to see him. Bye!

Zai: I will think about It. (Happy thoughts)
 
(Zai  has no idea. That Dianne knows about Cardigan.) 

 

No comments: