Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Chapter 6: Montana, US

2000 years, are often described as a "mash-up" decade where ... styles, global and ethnic clothing, as well as the fashions of numerous music-based ...

Montana, USA



She is decided to  travel to  Montana, US for mountain hike to relieve stress and enjoy the outdoors…

Zaira: Its not easy to me to become a Vampire I don’t want to be beggar on street anymore. I know my life is not easy as they used to be I’m not human anymore. I want to become a nurse to help those people who have illness… I’m scared that I will bite them.






She just quiet sitting big tree. She heard a horse  sound something crack.
Saw it, a young unconscious man. She help him to heal his illness he is so weak.




Young Man: thank you.

She said I'm Zaira you can called me Zai.

Young Man: I’m Cardigan nice to meet you. I live here. We have our own ranch.

Started to become friends…



Zai: Im going back to Los Angeles to study. My dad also owned a Construction Company. I think you have great future there as a Model. Here's my contact Information and the modeling agency. I will tell Vincent about you. He is Italian fotografico and co-owner of Eventi di Moda. 

Cardigan: thank you and have a safe trip.


She's afraid that she can bite Cardigan. She have a new friend. For her it was lovely trip going to Montana and meet a handsome young man.






Zai  Poetry to Cardigan

Meeting You
-Joanna Feliza Lopido

Iam thankful
For the day we met
Remember it?
And like our lives,
Our friendship had
A beginning
But will have no end…

Looking forward
To learning of
Life with you
My friend?
Till eternity comes…

It is impossible for us,
To be kept apart so long
Even a great hindrance
Will come our way…





No comments: