Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Chapter 5: Zaira Memoirs

Its was year 1980.

" Influential year heavy metal style"

Characterized by multi-colored mohawks, ripped skinny jeans, worn band tee-shirts, and jean or leather jackets, it was practiced by people who listened to punk music such as The Sex Pistols and later, (despite the band's self-pro-claimed rock'n'roll image) Guns N' Roses. Usually the jean jackets (which became an identity of the group) were adorned by safety pins, buttons, patches, and several other pieces of music or cultural memorabilia.

Young lady was lost, crying because she is hungry. Begging on street give here money or foods to eat. She just meet Zackeal riding hot luxury car. He was tricked a young girl. He will give her food to eat. She come in.



Zackeal: Whats your name? How old are you?

Young girl said I’m Aira. I’m 19 yrs. old

 Zackeal brought her to his house. While driving home...

Zackeal: I will give you foods and  beautiful dresses. Where is your Parents?

Young girl: I don’t know my parents are. I live by myself.

Zackeal: poor girl don’t have mama and papa. (While eating food wearing a beautiful gown.) Do you want to be my daughter?

Young girl: You mean I can live here.

Zackeal: Yes, after eating send young lady at her room she so amazing what she see inside. Zackeal begun to bite her neck. Sucking her blood. He cut his wrist drink to her his own blood to feed young girl. From now on your name will be Zaira.

 Zackeal used hypnotism technique.

Ana came home from Business trip. How are you my darling?

Zackeal: I’m fine dear, I have surprised to you. Come with me.
I want to introduce to you our daughter you can called her Zai.
Ana so happy those moment. She has a Family.


Back to The Mansion

Borja came home see Zai new born vampire.

Zackeal and Ana: your Sister.

Zai: Nice meet you my Brother.

Borja: I need to go. I will meet up my friends. Bye Ana and Zackeal.

Zackeal: Next time, we going to discuss marketing strategy in New York.

Borja: Sure, adiós!
Zai: Excuse meZackeal and Anna I’m going upstairs.

Zackeal: Okey, you will study in Vampire Academy develop your skills as vampire soon you will handling our business as soon as possible.
                           
(Zaira begun studying in Vampire Academy to trained herself ...)





No comments: