Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Chapter 11: Encounter


Zackeal went to a trip again in Manila because he has business meeting with Marcus leader vampire in Philippines.



Marcus: you know Visam?
Zackeal: yes
Marcus: he is looking for you?
Zackeal: what his doing here?
Visam: he's a volunteer for community service to help vampires. He wants to talk to you.
Zackeal: What is latest news about Timothy?
Marcus: Your follower is in Italy, working with Volturi groups.
Zackeal: I’m too much busy I have no time to talk to his son Vincent.
  
Zackeal left like shadow…



                                In the Woods

Visam: At last, I see you again Zackeal.
Zackeal: You never change Visam still the same.
I know you have a son. He is a good friend of my daughter. You are so lucky have a legal son.
Visam:  You don’t  need to hurt my son..
Zackeal: Don’t tell me that you want to fight with me because of the past Deanna is dead. Move on.
Visam: She is my only love. You betrayed our friendship.
Zackeal Ha ha, funny! unleashes his power and threw a ball of fire to Visam.
Visam used his shield protect himself.
Zackeal's power backfired and the ball of fire killed him.

Ana  seeing the vision before going to the Philippines to see Zackeal 
she talked to Borja.

Ana: I want you take over the company. "I see a vision, Zackeal is in danger and he needs me." I will travel to Manila just to see everything will be alright.

Borja: Okay, you going too Manila.


Ana  following her husband Zackeal, she found him into the woods.
  
 Came late in the area But the place is protected by Visam's power.
Ana  can do nothing. She's crying on what happened. 


She used her power to kill
Visam but because
 Visam is powerful, she failed to kill him. Visam killed Ana too.
 No one witnessed the death of Zackeal and Ana. They're vanished. 

Visam escaped from that. He is still singing some places no one knows about him personally. He lives in far-away villages…To help the vampire community in livelihood program.


No comments: