Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Chapter 10: Sensation


They find the inside of the Hotel romantic ...

 New York Hotel



Cardigan: Who are you?
Ancient vampire: I'm  DE-ANNA!




Cardigan: Come on, Tell me who are you? Who are you Deanna? Where do you live? Who are your parents? After what happened to us. You make me crazy to think about you…( Mad).

Deanna: I need to go. I know about you I will see you if I want to see you in bed. Ha ha!

Cardigan: Deanna, where are you goin' hmm.




 MY LUST AT FIRST SIGHT…..” IS IT?”

  - Goncalo Viriato Teixeira

Knew from the first moment I saw you
It was lust at first sight
the way you swayed over to me
I smelled your sweet cologne and
overbearing liquor
the way you stared longingly into
the gateway of my breasts
and whispered sweet nothings
and convincing, recited lines
the moment you touched me
and fondled the little of my back
to guide me around and bend me over
I knew it was a lust of a lifetime

the way you think of me
at late hours of the night
and leave me sweet messages
and blunt demands
and we talk and we moan
I fell in lust at first sight

and the days turned to weeks
and the weeks into months
and some years later
you came around
during the day’s sunlight
and touched my arm
held my hand
felt the warmth
and you stared
into the brown of my eyes
and said nothing
made me feel so much
smelled me in
and I breathed in your exhales
just to keep on living
and I knew right then
It was love at second glance.





Cardigan thinking felt kind of strong sensation for Deanna. He knows, he's not an ordinary human but Supernatural in flesh.



No comments: