Saturday, May 13, 2017

Royal Prince & Miss D


Bible Quoted: 1 Corinthians 13:4-7.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.


  A Princess Charming Deanna, a woman who
 rescues her man
 and slays the dragon
 instead of the other way round.


The Awakening of the Bride
(behind secret ritual)

(In Latin the meaning of the name DEANNA is: Fertile.God,Divine.


Famous Bearer: DIANA was the Roman Goddess of Fertility

and Childbirth, of Hunting, and The Moon.)




Reincarnated

  Incarnate again.


 The belief that the soul, upon death of the body, comes back to earth in another body or form.



There are thousands of people on earth who truly believed that there was a true love that will fight for you until ends.
 Love against all odds and gives unconditionally.


My Beloved,
 I've made a vow, to no one but you
 I pledge my love to forever be true.
 I'll take care of you and treat you right.
 I'll lay beside you all through the night.
 I'll feed you and clothe you and keep you warm.
 I'll hug you and kiss you and give shelter in the storm.
 I'll help you and guide you and clear a path.
 I'll protect you and shield you from an angry man's wrath. I'll listen to your problems help you solve them too I'll make you a rainbow and let the sun shine through.
 I'll take your side even if you're wrong Just to prove our love is strong.
 I'll plant you flowers and make them grow They'll be a symbol of love that only we'll know.
 I'll whisper your name when no one is near So low that only you can hear.
 You'll feel my love even if we're apart. 
You'll know that we are one in heart.

-Prince Henry Charles Albert David of Wales, K.C.V.O.



" To believe in love is to be ready to give up anything for it, to be willing to risk your life for it is the ultimate tragedy..."

 - Leonardo DiCaprio


Happily ever-after...



No comments: