Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Acknowledgement


Great tribute to: 
The Edge of Vampire Diaries on blog 
(2012- 2013) 
A revival Story for 2014.

 -Deanna Dagang, founder of the edge of vampire diaries

Behind the Scenes (Taping)

  I begun thinking about a vampire story when I became a part of a television show Imortal (Abs- Cbn), here in Philippines. It was really Inspiring because I have been working with good staff, actors and actresses. One of the people I knew there was the late Tyron Perez who became my Inspiration to do Reminiscence: The Edge of Vampire Diaries on blog. 
In the help of my friends.


www.fptheedgeofvampirediaries.blogspot.com


Visam Arenas, Timothy Abanto, and Zackeal Uy they have a big contribution in the scene of IMORTAL t.v. show was hit in 2010-2011.
Nosferatu

Model: Deanna Dagang
HMUA: Paris Garcia

 Executive Photographer/Visual Director of
Casa de Imahe: Khalel Zantillan




With the participation of International Models Gonçalo Viriato Teixeira (Portugal), Vincenzo Cirmignani (Italy) and  Borja Marting (Spain) and Featured Werewolf Alex Samadi (Iran)  for Book 2 Bloodline (Hidden files). 


www.bloodlinetheedgeofvampirediaries.blogspot.com


They are people I know who are down to earth, they have an eyes for creativeness and artwork.

I would like to thank Zaira Tumulak Ms.Photogenic 2013, Ana Maure Ms.Muse 2013 and Elizabeth Naluz Ms. Bikini Universe Philippines 2013 for being a part of this project. 

When I see these Filipina models they are perfect exude character for Vampire females.
 There are some people asking me to make for a 3rd installment of the story
Well, when I gone in this World someone will do it for the sake of artwork.


I would like to dedicate this blog to:

 The British Monarchy 

who loves early literature.

 

***

In the Loving Memory of 

Maria Ana Kathrina Garnace 

"Kathrina"

(September 6, 1983 - March 24, 2015),

 a great literary piece of contribution from

The Edge of Vampire Diaries.




No comments: